Associate of Science in Event Management
If you’re interested in a career path that offers vast possibilities, consider Event Management —all signs point to future success.
Event Planning is among U.S News and World Report’s 100 Best Jobs of 2015, based on expected growth data and current job openings.
If you’re ready to turn your passion for travel and flair for event planning into a profitable, stable career, set yourself apart with an Associate Degree in Event Management .
Event Planning Certification
Once you’ve completed your event planning courses online, you’ll receive your certification and professional designation. Use these to market yourself as a certified event planner and sell your services to clients.
This certification demonstrates that you have successfully completed professional event planner training and that you possess all the skills and knowledge required to plan, design, and execute flawless events.
What Your Certification Gets You
- Start your own event planning business
- Provide coordination & vendor outreach services to clients
- Work for an existing event planning company
- Work for a corporation planning internal and external events
- Plan events for venues, hotels, restaurants, and more!